25 jun 2010

Full Circle ~

~I've been in a rut, back and forth enough, heart like a wheel. Without you around, so uncomfortable is how it feels. Everytime you're near, trouble disappears under the ground. But when you go too far, silver clouds start hanging around. And I know I, tried to run, but i keep on coming back, full circle and I can't jump the track, can't let you go. Tied to one, so I keep on coming back, full circle. 'Cause I know you'll come around, you'll come around. Skipping down a broken path, how long can i last.Please let me know. Where's the finish line, cause I got to find somewhere to go. I don't wanna hear, people interfere, what do they know. What I feel inside, when I'm up all night, needing you home. I don't know why i tried to run, but i keep on coming back, full circle and i, can't jump the track, can't let you go.Tied to one,so i keep on coming back, full circle.'Cause i know you'll come around, you'll come around. I'll keep on running 'til we meet in the middle. I'll put pride aside and i'll give just a little. There's miles to go, but we both know that we'll make it.~

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario