15 abr 2011

Easy to forget -

I really don't know where are you now. I just wanna tell you I'm very sad. You don't care about me or my life, so now I just have to start... again. You were bad and I just started crying, you don't wanted to have me on your life. Please don't say sorry, just walk away, I can't be by your side once again. Don't listen to me, you don't wanna regret. I wanted you, there was no other one, I just can't stop seeing you on my mind. I know I can't have you, I wish I could, please don't kiss me anymore. So now tell me what I have to do, I don't have anything like a clue. You are forgeting about me now, and I can't be with another one. Don't listen to me, you don't wanna regret. I wanted you, there was no other one, I can't stop seeing you on my mind. I know I can't have you, I wish I could, please don't kiss me anymore. I wanted you, there was no other one, I can't stop crying every night, I wanna have you, I need you now, please just try one more time. I can't walk away without you, I can only say that you're not easy to forget-*

(Lorena Chaffer)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario