29 sept 2010

As I am.-

Gonna stay in bed today, 'cuz I can't stand the light, don't know why I get so down. I won't be much fun tonight, and I can't believe you still want to hang around me. It's not so pretty all the time, you don't mind, to you it's all alright.
As I am is how you take me, never try to push or make me different, when I talk you listen to me. As I am is how you want me and I know i've found the pieces missing, i'm looking at him.
I'm not the girl you think you see, but maybe that's a lie. You almost know me better than me, myself and I. I don't know a lot of things, but I know what I got. It's not so perfect everyday, I don't have to try, 'cuz it all falls into place.
Face to face, eye to eye, you're standing there, feels good on the inside. I don't mind, I don't care, you're standing there, seein' me for the first time.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario