2 sept 2010

Little things that make you sad~

Well, here i am, writting again, waiting for you to see it, but i know you don't. So let's change the words, i don't care anymore. I know you probably guess what's happening to me, but i think you're doing it wrong, i mean, you're doing it wrong. You think that i'm gonna forget you or something, and it's not like that. You just forbid me to talk with him, only because you know it's a better person, and you're afraid. And yeah, i know things about you that others doesn't, and you know me better than i do, but i also know your defects, i know why you're doing this. You can't see him with the persons you think special, you can't accept him, so you annoy him, you try to make him breakdown, but it's like you always lose, and i guess you're failing. I'm sorry, i never wanted to hurt you, but you know better than anyone that you can't tamed me. Yeah, i would like to forget him and be with the group like you do, but when i see you making mistakes, when you make mistakes that include me, i feel like beaten, like you know you can make mistakes, and you don't matter about them, but me? You think i can't make mistakes, i can't be wrong, never. And it's not like that, i can make mistakes, everytime i want, and you don't have to punch me, cause if i do something wrong, i'll pay the price. I really don't know why but, i guess now, i don't know who you are anymore.-

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario