13 sept 2010

It's not me exactly.-

I'm angry, just too much. But, not with others, no, with me, cause i thought that i could make a real life, a real personality, something so stronger that can't be broken, never. But i can't, it's just like i can't be good with everything and everyone, i'm really failing. But i'm gonna change it, just now, well, from now. I'm gonna show that real person that lives inside me, i'll be the person that i really wanna be. I'm gonna stumble, yeah sure, it's the idea, learn. I hope that you could see it, but now i learned something, you can't trust anyone, you can also dissapoint yourself a lot of times, and now i'm feeling that, I'm not blaming the others, i'm blaming myself for not be the one that i say that i am. Now i can't trust me, and that's a fact.-

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario